The Art of Goddess Creation
Painting by Angie Fletchall￼
The Divine Feminine is calling.
And she is calling to her sisters and daughters and allies from all over the planet to reclaim a nurturing and intimate relationship with her from deep within themselves. She is calling because she knows EXACTLY what we need as we move into these times of massive change and upending transformation. She is demanding that we align with a rock solid connection to this potent feminine energy of inspiration and vision. She is crying out to us that we need to wake up. To willingly and boldly step into our full spiritual and creative power. And to use this power to recreate our world.
Each woman has her own very special affinity with the sacred feminine which is universal in nature but also expresses itself in ways that are extremely personal and idyosyncratic. What I have discovered in myself and in the women I work with is that if you take the time, ask the right questions and listen with your bones and your heart, the soul of the divine feminine will reveal herself to you as your own inner goddess. Your secret muse. Your personal medicine woman. Your mythic priestess. Your never before seen spirit guide.
Your Divine Feminine nature in archetypal form.
Whatever you want to call her, she is the embodiment of your courage. Your beauty. Your superpowers. Your strength. Your passion. Your gifts. Your artistry. Your heart. Your soul. Your love. It is time for her to rise up. And show up.
She is essential for going forward into a future full of dizzying unknowns that are crying out for intuitively based creative solutions. She is the one we have been waiting for. She is the molten center of your genius and the deep well from which your brilliance flows.
Many women have found solace and profound healing through connecting with existing goddess archetypes that are part of the collective consciousness.
Abundant Lakshmi, the all-loving Quan Yin, deep diving Inanna, the world weaving Spider Woman, the magical Virgin Of Guadalupe, fierce Durga or the skull crunching Kali have all served as sources of great inspiration and galvanizing guiding lights for women on the path to awakening the feminine spirit.
But there is something so exquisitely tender, deeply meaningful and incredibly empowering in uncovering the face of your individual goddess essence and finding her alive and well in the deepest core of your being with names like:
The Wild Heart Queen. The Soul Huntress. Wise Listening Crone. The Night Sky Priestess. Energy Dancer. Bad Ass Art Diva. Queen Want-Get. Visionary Activator. Coyote Trickster Of Creative Transformation. Abyss Whisperer. Playful Imagination Sherpa. Diva Of Demanding Greatness. Cool Stone Mother Of Infinite Compassion. The Queen Of Conjury.
And discovering YOUR unique Goddess is exactly what we will be doing in The Lost Art Of Goddess Creation Retreat.
Your inner goddess self has been there all along. The process we will be engaging in over this four and a half days is simply about inviting her into the light where you can interact with her and call on her to provide you with whatever you need… things like magnetic mojo, a sense of inner authority, fiery enthusiasm, spiritual perspective, powerful determination, ancient wisdom and intuitive direction.
No two of these inner goddesses are alike and they often have wonderfully poetic names as well as very DEFINITE styles. As you get to know yours you will discover what she loves. What she needs. What feeds her and makes her wildly happy. And what dampens her fire. You will find that she is completely unapologetic in her opinions, preferences and desires.
Her hungers will range all the way from the most sensual and worldly… things like food and scents, types of clothing and jewelry, colors, textures and music, particular environments… to the realm of spirit and purpose. She will speak to you of her yearnings for things like truth, respect, beauty, joy, freedom, adventure, creativity and justice. And of course, always love.
This relationship with your inner goddess/muse will challenge you.
She will expand you to the edges of yourself. She has no patience or time for anything other than your brilliance and your radiance. She is done with not enough. She is finished with your old stories of shame and inadequacy. She is not at all impressed by your fear. She takes her job as your divine feminine essence seriously because she knows without a doubt that she is on a mission to help you heal and save the world.
What You Can Expect From This Retreat
In this four and a half day dive into your deep psyche there will be many opportunities to discover and explore how this medicine woman of your soul shows up in YOU. Through the joyful alchemy of the creative process and various rituals designed to make her deliciously tangible, real and alive, you will become imbued with her sacred presence.
- I will take you through a process where you will discover EXACTLY who she is through both meditations and asking a particular series of questions designed to invite her out into the clear light of day. She will tell you her name, her mythic story and what her purpose is in your life.
- Continue the process of writing that includes love letters (from her and TO her).
- Develop a more embodied relationship to her through dance, movement and sound.
- Discover her visually through the intuitive painting process.
- Engage in the process of sacred adornment.
- Make an altar to her.
- Create and perform healing ceremonies in her name.
- Construct a potent, sacred, ritual Goddess power object that will help you to connect to her voice, her wisdom and her truth for you and your life. And that you will take home with you to continue your conversation with her.
During our time together we will be weaving a holy crucible, a talismanic temple, an alchemical sanctuary and a creative haven designed to invoke and evoke the passionate intensity of our sacred feminine aliveness.
Who Is The Retreat For?
- This retreat is for you if you are looking to be part of a strong sacred circle of women devoted to healing and wholeness, compassionate listening, deep sharing and the willingness to be seen.
- This retreat is for you if you are looking to be in an environment that encourages you to surrender deeply to the creative process.
- This retreat is for you if you are hungry to develop a more powerful allegiance to and trust in your intuitive knowing and wisdom.
- This retreat is of you if you are longing to co-create a community of fiercely loving women who’s greatest wish is to celebrate and inspire each other to step into the heart and soul of their most profound magic and power.
- This retreat is for you if you love to laugh, are willing to cry, are committed to your ongoing personal growth and to becoming more awake, more joyful and more fully your essential self.
My intention is that you leave this retreat with a vital and living relationship to your divine feminine nature that informs and nourishes you on a daily basis. That you develop a devotional creative practice that keeps her front and center in your life. And that you feel so strongly rooted in the energy of who she is that you can confidently rest in her as a trusted source of ongoing wisdom and grace.
The Art of Goddess Creation!
Dates: October 6-10, 2017
Time: The retreat begins Friday evening at 6 PM and ends at 5 PM on Tuesday.
Cost: $685 includes a cornucopia of art supplies, a fabulous gourmet lunch all four days, and a complete assortment of the materials you will need to create a magical Goddess power object. I am asking for a $250 deposit to hold your space. The workshop is limited to 12 lucky and amazing women.
Location: The Creative Juices Arts Studio in Oakland California